Hi Lincoln Community!
- Please please update your child’s class assignment in the PTO directory
- If you are not yet registered on the PTO directory, please do at your earliest convenience
Why update or register for the PTO Directory?
- receive information about school events and information right to your email box
- easily get contact information for your child’s classmates
- find out class lists
- learn and sign up for volunteer opportunities
- LINCOLN LINES – Lincoln‘s PTO weekly newsletter that includes: Principal’s message, school announcments, community events and classified section
Here are links for easy reference to update and register:
To update class assignment or add another student to your family profile:
1. Login at http://ptoffice.mjssoftware.com/mywebsite/WHLincolnPTO
2. Go to “My Profile”
3. Confirm your information is up-to-date.
4. Click on “Edit” to change your child’s teacher for the 2016-17 year.
5. To add a new family member (example: Child is starting
kindergarten and you already have a 3rd grade student) click on “Add a Student.”
To register on the PTO directory:
1. Go to: http://ptoffice.mjssoftware.com/mywebsite/WHLincolnPTO
2. Select the “New member? Register Now!” link.
3. Provide the requested password: whlincoln2016
4. Begin the registration process
5. Select the correct “open slot” to enter your family. Click Next.
6. Review your information to complete registration.
Please email lincolnlinespto (at) gmail.com with any questions! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Lincoln School PTO